Meeting November 21, 2015
1. County Executive delays request for Independent Transit Authority; Task force releases report
2. OLO releases report on county department head salaries
3. State legislators claim budget surplus; Gov. Hogan disagrees – holds school funds
4. Federal DOT releases funds to study pilot for Maglev train from DC to Baltimore
5. Controversy over early voting centers resolved for now
6. Should the county liquor stores regulations be changed by the state – 8 council members say no, claim revenues will suffer.
7. Organic farm field to be used for Solar Farm?
Remember breakfast December 16th
January meeting will be on the 23rd – place to be announced.